Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Training Course Stop Labeling Yourself

This training course has given me a lot of things!

First, I discovered a new country and new culture. Secondly thanks to the activities and workshops I became conscious about a lot of things of discrimination and prejudices and it allowed me to reduce a lot of My prejudices. We all have prejudices and I think nobody of us can totally remove his prejudices but it's very important to know and to realize that it is a prejudice…
It was also really interesting to discover the different discriminations in each country.
(Difficult to express myself in English but I hope you understand what I mean…)
But I want to add something!! ;-)
Our group was really great, everyone was very interested in the topic and we could share our experiences and learn a lot from each other. Work with you was really interesting thanks to the group dynamic, willingness and good mood. I improved a lot my English and I'm more comfortable when I have to speak in English with somebody. (Yes, my English is very bad, but better than before!).

What did I learn?!
I really learned a lot of things! First a lot of tools that will help me to realize little workshops in my town. Then, I learned a lot about the cultures from all the participants, their languages…To conclude, I made a very rewarding experience, I got to meet really amazing people and I'm sure for many of them, we will meet again!
Estonia is part of one of my best experiences and even today there is not a day where I do not think about this training, this group...
I hope that more and more young people will participate in this type of training or youth exchanges because I think it's in large part like that, that attitudes can change. I miss you all a lot, and hope we'll see us again, maybe, in another training course! J

Camille.

1 comment: