Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Breaking the Ice

Unbelievable place this Vidrike!!! I´m wondering why haven´t I been here before? I mean, one could honestly charge oneself with tons of positive energy here. And the house we´re all staying in is beyond great with its wonderful host family!

Training course is starting to look up and I sense participants feeling more at ease with one another and starting to open up. Which is vital for the learning. Ice has been broken, so to say :) And the diversity of our group is quite good: some are from Belgium, Croatia, Hungary, Romania, France, Turkey, Baltics and etc. But the one´s here know what I´m talking about.

Just hearing the "Kiss and Kill" game discussions... Well, I swore to myself I´d not get alone with anyone. Though, I had a thought the only time I´d be alone with smb is with my roommate. And there you have it, my roomy got me killed and my guard was totally down. Nice! I wish more success to others!

Tonight, we´re about to have "Intercultural Night" and tomorrow brings on identity molecule and other fun learning experiences.

But the killing continues as long as we´re here... :D

1 comment: